Ilec has completed projects as small general maintenance contracts up to commercial construction like the new MAC1 at the Macquarie Wharf development.
With many years of industry experience, we have the systems in place to handle all the OH&S, legislatives and client requirements necessary.
We are a Tasmanian company and maintain a size that means we can provide all the benefits of an established electrical services company, whilst still providing that personal touch. Almost 75% of our work is repeat business.As part of our customer service, we attempt to send the same electrician for any repeat customer. This will save you from continually having to familiarize different technicians with your property on subsequent visits.
Our staff are employed based on their skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to “learn and embrace” technology. Continual training ensures all staff are up to date with the latest technology and skills.
We use the latest task/staff management software package allowing:
- the allocation of tasks to electricians while they are on the road
- access to e-mails at the touch of a fingertip while at any site
- Access to documents online i.e. plans, specifications and OH&S documents
- Provide as-installed documentations whilst still on site
- Obtain any on line technical documentation that may be required
We maintain a strong presence in the electrical field but it is the technology based fields that we specialize in. We have specific and extensive training in:
- Copper and Fibre Communications (Panduit, Seimon, Krone and Clipsal systems)
- Lighting control & Building Automation (Clipsal C-Bus and Dynalite)
- Security & Access Control (Tecom Challenger, Bosch and Ness)
- CCTV, both Analogue and IP solutions