Ilec has a wide range of experience across Hobart from ongoing general maintenance contracts up to commercial construction like the new MAC1 at the Macquarie Wharf development.
With many years of industry experience, we have the systems in place to handle all the WH&S, legislatives and client requirements necessary.
We are an experienced Tasmanian electrician services company that the skills and knowledge needed for quality work whilst maintaining quality personal service. Almost 75% of our work is repeat business. As part of our customer service, we attempt to send the same electrician for any repeat customer. This will save you from continually having to familiarize different technicians with your property on subsequent visits.
Chris Noble leads a team based on their skills, knowledge and enthusiasm to “learn and embrace” technology. Continual training ensures all staff are up to date with the latest technology and skills.
We use the latest task/staff management software packages allowing:
- the allocation of tasks to electricians while they are on the road
- access to emails at the touch of a fingertip while at any site
- Access to documents online i.e. plans, specifications and WH&S documents
- Provide as-installed documentations whilst still on site
- Obtain any on line technical documentation that may be required
We maintain a strong presence in the electrical field but it is the technology based fields that we specialize in. We have specific and extensive training in:
- Copper and Fibre Communications (Panduit, Seimon, Krone and Clipsal systems)
- Lighting control & Building Automation (Clipsal C-Bus and Dynalite)
- Security & Access Control (Tecom Challenger, Bosch and Ness)
- CCTV, both Analogue and IP solutions
Why choose Ilec?
We pride ourselves in our attention to detail and quality. It is important to us that we provide quality workmanship on site, but also during the consultation process to provide the best solution for your project.
With the rate of technological innovation, it is sometimes hard to know which product to choose. We have the knowledge and skills to provide you with the latest solution that will meet your requirements.
Being a smaller, Tasmanian owned company, we pride ourselves in building relationships with our clients and suppliers ensuring only the best products and services are provided.
New advances in technology will allow fingertip and voice control of your home and office. You can control your environment from your smart phone (from anywhere in the world); to close the curtains, turn on the heating and lights or control your appliances by voice command.
2 Kennedy Drive,
03 6248 4255